Date of last update: 17.02.2020
Through this Policy we aim to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
1. Who we are
UNICOM TRANZIT S.A. is a joint-stock company whose main object of activity is freight transport by rail, having its main office in Voluntari, Pipera Boulevard 1-IA, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors, Ilfov, Romania.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
Mailing address: Voluntari, Bvd. PIPERA, Nr. 1-IA, CORP A, Et. 3, 4, 5, Jud. Ilfov, Romania.
2. Principles of personal data processing
UNICOM TRANZIT S.A., in its capacity as Operator, processes the personal data of the candidates applying for the available positions, the employees, the representatives of the contractual partners and other natural persons who interact with the company and / or are involved in contractual relations.
Personal data are:
- Processed legally, fairly and transparently towards the data subject;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Appropriate, relevant and limited to what is needed in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and updated in time;
- Retained in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed;
- Processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures.
3. What are the types of data processed and the purpose of the processing
In the case of candidates for the positions available at the company level, we process the personal data provided voluntarily through the transmitted Resume: name, surname, date of birth, professional experience, skills, hobbies. We do not request and do not intentionally collect special categories of personal data. If a Resume contains such data (for example, personal ID code, data indicating racial or ethnic origin, political, religious opinions), we expressly request to be given consent to the storage of such information.
In the context of providing our services, for the purpose of concluding and executing contracts, we mainly process the following types of personal data: name, first name, function, signature, e-mail address, telephone number.
4. What are the legal bases on which data processing is based
We process your data for the purpose of concluding and executing the various contracts and in some cases for the fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on us.
If some processing activities are carried out to achieve the legitimate interest of the company, you will be informed in this regard, having the possibility to oppose such processing. It is also possible to ask for your consent regarding specific processing activities.
5. Personal data retention
We store the personal data for processing for the duration necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned in this policy and subsequently, according to the legal requirements regarding the archiving of documents.
6. Disclosure of your personal data
Your personal data may be disclosed or, as the case may be, transferred, in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, based on the legal grounds applicable according to each situation and under conditions that ensure the confidentiality of the data, to the recipients, as well as, but not limited to:
- courier service providers;
- payment / banking service providers;
- marketing service providers;
- accounting service providers;
- archiving service providers;
- notaries public, lawyers, executors;
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to some public authorities.
7. Security measures and guarantees
UNICOM TRANZIT S.A. implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, along with policies applied to employees and work procedures, including control and audit, to protect personal data collected in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
We also constantly ensure that our contractual partners who act as authorized persons will process personal data on behalf of UNICOM TRANZIT SA, only in accordance with the instructions received and only respecting the security and confidentiality requirements within the limits required by law.
8. Rights of the data subject
Within the limits and conditions provided by the GDPR, each data subject may exercise his or her right:
- to access the personal data processed in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR;
- to rectify the data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR;
- to delete the data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR;
- to establish data processing restrictions in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR;
- to data portability in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR;
- to oppose to processing, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
- to not be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, in accordance with Article 22 of the GDPR;
Each data subject also has the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data, which can be contacted at: www.dataprotection.ro or to address to the courts of justice.
For the exercise of these rights or for any information regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer appointed at UNICOM TRANZIT S.A. by e-mail at email@example.com , by mail or courier at Voluntari, Bvd. PIPERA, Nr. 1-IA, Nr. 1-IA, CORP A, Et. 3, 4, 5, Jud. Ilfov, Romania.